Saturday, September 18, 2010

character novel..

The title of novel i choose is The pearl by john steinbeck.I like this story because the characters in this novel.The main character is kino.Kino,the protagonist of the novel.Kino is a fisherman and a pearl diver than me a student search knowledge.He is simple and illiterate man who loves his wife and son than me too is simple and i not married yet but i love my mom and dad.The Juana is Kino wife's.She is caring mother and a good wife and me too is caring son and i think i to be a good son to my mum and dad.Juana is illiterate but has great determination,is religious and very loyal to her husband and me too has great determination is religious and loyal to my mum and dad.I think everyone has religious and loyal to our family.The other character is coyotito.Coyotito is Kino and Juana son.The doctor in this is a greedy and cruel but i not same with this doctor, i is not greedy and cruel but i have simpathy to someone.The priest is a greedy,unkind and hypocrite because he will do everything for got something and different with me.The Juan Thomas is a Kino's helpful and kind brother and me too helpful and kind but little not more and Apolonia is Juan Thomas'wife wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment